At Titan Solutions we don’t offer cookie-cutter bronze, silver, or gold packages. This is because every client is different. We help a few clients only with disaster recovery when things go wrong. Some clients choose to call us when anything unexpected happens, while other clients prefer we take everything completely off their plate by providing their team a virtual or in-house helpdesk.
Our managed services are designed to:
- Address your needs
- Keep you protected
- Bring experienced IT experts to your business
- Monitor your systems and mitigate downtime
We do all of this by maintaining a highly personal relationship with our clients. One thing our customers love is how they’re constantly working with the same Titan resources. Our clients normally talk to the same person every time, and building this relationship is very important to both us and our customers. It goes a long way in building trust and confidence.
Titan Solutions works to provide the exact services needed by each particular business. They may include:
- Monthly agreements where we charge a pre-agreed rate for unlimited support hours either onsite, remotely, or both.
- Per-hour agreements for billable onsite and/or remote service and support.
- Hourly retainers to guarantee quality and responsive service with minimal commitment and risk to the client.
- Other customized solutions, whether that’s assigning the entire IT department to Titan, supporting an existing IT department, or handling just a single process.
Our service-level agreements fit what you need.
- Designed in levels, specifying how quickly you want us to get back to you
- Top level is a 1-hour response time, however most fall within a 4-hour window
- 8 x 5 or 24 x 7 x 365 coverage
- In almost all cases, our clients are able to connect to us quickly when there is a problem.
Contact Titan Solutions Group at (403) 537-5850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can fit your business’ unique needs.